We’re looking for….
A young, professional, self-motivated, well dressed and friendly receptionist
Who are you?
You are very well spoken with an excellent telephone manner.
You can deal with a busy switchboard
You have patience and is positive and willing to help
It makes you happy to welcome visitors with a happy smile, in person or on the telephone
You love answering calls and referring relevant inquiries
What’s the role?
- Dealing with a busy switchboard
- Answering and transferring calls on a day to day basis via the switchboard
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Taking and relaying messages
- Scanning and filing of PODs
- Receiving and directing visitors
- General Administration
- Dealing with suppliers and also finding new suppliers
- Negotiating with suppliers on prices
Boxes to tick…
- 2Years+ Years experience as a receptionist
- Fully computer literate with experience in MS Office
- Excellent telephonic communication
- Great communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
Your someone who….
- High level of professionalism.
- High level of care and attention to detail.
- Above average interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be very flexible and open to doing any tedious task requested
- Self-starter and pro-active.
- Strong understanding of the importance of confidentially